View the conference flyer
San Diego State University 3rd Annual
Undergraduate Philosophy Conference
October 18-19, 2014
San Diego State University invites undergraduates to attend our third annual philosophy conference. The theme this year will be feminist philosophy and women in philosophy. Submissions will be accepted in all areas of feminist philosophy, regarding women philosophers, OR written by female undergraduates. Students submitting need only meet one of the listed areas. Although we encourage female students to submit a paper on the topic of feminist philosophy, it is not required. Participation in the conference is open to undergraduates of all majors.
Call for Papers
Submissions should be prepared for blind review and be approximately 3,000-4,000 words. Presentation length of paper should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Group presentations will be accepted
- Poster submissions will also be accepted
- Submit paper and/or poster and 100-150 word abstract of such
- Cover letter is to include your name, email, paper title, and institutional affiliation
- Send submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit: August 1, 2014
Students will be informed of their acceptance by September 1, 2014